The Smiths - There is a light that never goes out



Take me out tonight
Where theres music and theres people
And theyre young and alive
Driving in your car
I never never want to go home
Because I havent got one
Anymore

Take me out tonight
Because I want to see people and i
Want to see life
Driving in your car
Oh, please dont drop me home
Because its not my home, its their
Home, and Im welcome no more

And if a double-decker bus
Crashes into us
To die by your side
Is such a heavenly way to die
And if a ten-ton truck
Kills the both of us
To die by your side
Well, the pleasure - the privilege is mine

Take me out tonight
Take me anywhere, I dont care
I dont care, I dont care
And in the darkened underpass
I thought oh god, my chance has come at last
(but then a strange fear gripped me and i
Just couldnt ask)

Take me out tonight
Oh, take me anywhere, I dont care
I dont care, I dont care
Driving in your car
I never never want to go home
Because I havent got one, da ...
Oh, I havent got one

And if a double-decker bus
Crashes into us
To die by your side
Is such a heavenly way to die
And if a ten-ton truck
Kills the both of us
To die by your side
Well, the pleasure - the privilege is mine

Oh, there is a light and it never goes out
There is a light and it never goes out
..

4 σχόλια:

Εν Πλω είπε...

Πολύ όμορφο τραγούδι - και τρυφερό - και γεμάτο αγάπη!

Υ.Γ. 1: Παρακαλώ, εξετάστε το ενδεχόμενο η βόλτα να είναι αναίμακτη και να μην πέσει πάνω μας ούτε νταλίκα, ούτε λεωφορέιο, ούτε... δέντρο!
Μα, κι εσείς, στο Μαλλιακό θα οδηγήσετε;;; :P

Υ.Γ. 2: Σε κάθε περίπτωση, πάντως, παρακαλώ να ΜΗΝ διακομισθείτε στο Πανεπιστημιακό Νοσοκομείο του Ρίου! Κινδυνεύετε να σας εγκαταλείψει ο αναισθησιολόγος εν μέσω εγχειρίσεως και ο χειρουργός να... σας ξανακλείσει έτσι όπως σας άνοιξε!!!

(http://www.imeranews.gr/detail.php?id=48806)

:)))

exilio είπε...

χαχαχα!
Κάπου είχα ξανακούσει για παρόμοιο συμβάν..εκτός Ρίου.

Τι να πείς...αθώα ιατρικά λάθη ;Ρ

Ανώνυμος είπε...

Τελικά σε άγγιξε πολύ αυτό το song. Ερχεσαι στα λόγια μου. Keep searching and discovering(and let us know).
υ.γ. το πιο ζεστό σπιτικό είναι η παρέα ενός καλού φίλου.

exilio είπε...

ναι το αγαπώ :) (thanx to Ξ. ^^)

όσο για το υστερογραφο θα συμφωνήσω και το ξέρεις :)

xx