Alors j'ai retrouvé un ou deux vieux sonnets..je sais tu n'aimes pas les sonnets,je sais..
Film - Alarm
Hey wait
I have a second heart beating at the right of my chest
A second mouth breathing with oxygen masks
Filled up the cracks but the drills keep spinning
Emotionless
Hey stay
I have a window at the back of my head if you need to escape
A broken clock counting if you say "It's too late"
I pulled the brake but the wheels keep spinning
Emotionless
Love's not enough i guess
We are going up reverse
But i care
Hey wait i have a second heart beating at the right of my chest
A second mouth breathing with oxygen masks
I've cut the wires but the bells keep ringing
Emotionless
Was just a spark i guess
Dont play it back reverse
You said
Εγγραφή σε:
Σχόλια ανάρτησης (Atom)
3 σχόλια:
παίζει να το άκουσα 7 φορές!
τέλειο!
γίνεται να το ανεβάσεις αν το χεις;
μπραβο τους, θα επανεκτιμήσω τους film άμεσα..
Love's never enough but it has great power. Either can keep you alive or devastate you.It's a matter of luck.
eleni tzabara leme^^ paizei nanai to kalutero tragoudi twn film, bsk okie einai:P
Δημοσίευση σχολίου