Οι φλόρενς είναι από τα συγκροτήματα που παίζουν απροκάλυπτα με την ακοή μου. Είναι οι φάσεις που βγαίνω από τον αυτόματο (a.k.a φάσεις νιανιανοποίησης ενός κομματιού) και βλέπω live μπροστά μου σκηνές porn ανάμεσα σε όργανα και μουσικούς (διαστροφική/νοτ).
I've been losing sleep,
I've been keeping myself awake,
I've been wandering the streets,
For days and days and days,
Oh if I'm row to row,
Back to back,
Lover to lover,
And black to red,
But I believe,
I believe...
There's no salvation for me now,
No space among the clouds,
And I've seen that I'm heading down,
But that's alright,
That's alright,
That's alright!
That's alright!
And I've been taking chances,
I've been setting myself up for the fall,
I've been keeping secrets,
From my heart and from my soul.
Going from row to row,
Back to back,
Lover to lover,
Black to red,
But I believe,
I believe...
I've been keeping myself awake,
I've been wandering the streets,
For days and days and days,
Oh if I'm row to row,
Back to back,
Lover to lover,
And black to red,
But I believe,
I believe...
There's no salvation for me now,
No space among the clouds,
And I've seen that I'm heading down,
But that's alright,
That's alright,
That's alright!
That's alright!
And I've been taking chances,
I've been setting myself up for the fall,
I've been keeping secrets,
From my heart and from my soul.
Going from row to row,
Back to back,
Lover to lover,
Black to red,
But I believe,
I believe...
Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:
Δημοσίευση σχολίου