Alors j'ai retrouvé un ou deux vieux sonnets..je sais tu n'aimes pas les sonnets,je sais..
Royksopp - What else is there?
It was me in that room
But you couldn`t see me
Too many lights out, but nowhere near here
It was me in that room
Still you couldn`t see me
And then flashlights and explosions
Roads are getting nearer
We cover distance but not together
I am the storm and I am the wonder
And the flashlights, nigthmares
And sudden explosions
I don't know what more to ask for
I was given just one wish
It's about you and the sun
A morning run
The story of my maker
What I have and what I ache for
I`ve got a golden ear
And cut and I spear
What else is there?
Roads are getting nearer
We cover distance still not together
If I am the storm if I am the wonder
Will I have flashlights, nightmares, sudden explosions
There is no room where I can go and
You`ve got secrets too
I don`t know what more to ask for
I was given just one wish
Εγγραφή σε:
Σχόλια ανάρτησης (Atom)
7 σχόλια:
I was given just one wish...
respect;)
:)
Καλεεεε
ποια ειναι αυτη απο κατου με το blindfold;;;
εχμμ μια φωτό απο deviant..δεν ξέρω περισσότερα :Ρ
Πρεπει να μου την βρεις!
Μοιαζει καταπληκτικα με το Vicky μου <3
Την βρηκα! :D
Δημοσίευση σχολίου